Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yeah, And?

I don't care who Obama picks as his VP.

I just want the conversation to be over with.

If I hear one more reporter let loose a self-congratulatory chuckle right before saying the word "veepstakes", I'm going to microwave a Bible.

It's just an excuse to fill the discussion with idle chatter so they can avoid talking about complicated or uncomfortable things. Things that aren't quite fodder for gossip.

I can tell you in this election people will not be voting based on who the VP is.

If you're thinking about voting for McCain at this point you see the World so differently from a Democratic voter that Obama could probably nominate Rush Limbaugh for Veep and you'd still go the other way.

This is a black and white election in more ways than one.

No comments: